[IDV #MTS-526360]: IDV v2.9a1 (nightly version 2/24/10): Can't read COSMIC wetPrf trajectory sounding data NetCDF files (via RAMADDA server)

Hi Dave-

> I misspoke about the IDV icon that I attach to IDV.app so that the icon on
> the Dock of my Mac is not anonymous. If I install the IDV from the Mac DMG
> file, the icon is, of course, lost, and I have to attach it manually. That's
> whey I install using the generic installer, which preserves the icon
> attachment. However, now that I've installed successfully from the Mac DMG
> file, maybe now I can reinstall on top of it using the generic installer and
> see if that version works.

Since I don't know how the error occured in the first place, I'll say sure,
that should work. ;-)

I looked at the generic installer and confirmed that the resource is there, so
I'm not sure what's
going on.  Let us know if you run into this again.

Don

Ticket ID: MTS-526360
Department: Support IDV