[IDV #IQP-143082]: Exception with surface observational data

Hi Howard,
This is Jeff.

> AtecChooser.dpg.zip contains one file, AtecChooser.dpg.jar.
> Note: It's not renamed, attached zip was generated from the plugin jar
> file.
>
> You don't have to change start script. The trusted keystore is handled
> by the plugin.
> - the trusted keystore file is added to the plugin
> - plugin loads the trusted keystore in memory.

Your plugin is working fine.

I cannot replicate your problem. In one of the past mails you said you had this
error once right when you started up the IDV? When you did that did you have any
other data being loaded or just the ATEC obs? Can you regularly replicate the
problem?

We have seen this problem before and we thought we had it fixed. Probably what
is happening is some other data is loaded before the obs data that has an
"Elevation" field (or  PressureAltiude or DensityAltitude. The data might even
be a grid) that has no unit.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IQP-143082
Department: Support IDV