[IDV #KVH-846397]: DORADE file not loading

Hi Rick-

> Thanks for your last e-mail.  I tried to load the data specifying NEXRAD
> Radar files (both under Level II local and general files.  Both gave
> errors below.  I tried zipped and unzipped files.

As Yuan pointed out, the files that you attached or are on your FTP site are
not valid files.  The gzip'ed one unzips to a 0 length file and the other is
only 1K.  If you have other files for us to try, let us know.

Don

Ticket ID: KVH-846397
Department: Support IDV