[IDV #VOI-410538]: SVN stuff?

Hi  Jon-

> Has there been some work done on http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu lately? The
> commit messages seem to have stopped around 2010-01-23... and at first we
> were worried that you guys had been abducted by aliens, but we were able to
> run checkouts/updates and see activity! But it seems as though
> http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu was firewalled sometime on Friday...

We had some DNS issues over the weekend, but those were cleared up yesterday.
You should be able to access svn.unidata.ucar.edu again.

I had a conversation with Jess last week about the commit messages.  We need to
make a change on our end to get them flowing again.  I'll try to get that going
today.

> Is there any way to open it up again? Pretty please!? [ If it makes any
> difference I can write up a simple script to generate an RSS feed of the
> commits. ]

Don

Ticket ID: VOI-410538
Department: Support IDV