[IDV #KZG-683949]: changes GridUtil.sampleToReal conflict with ADDE imageSeq

Hi Tyn-

> Thanks, i have that plug-in installed. What is the connection-type
> (pserver, ext, extssh, etc.) i should use?

Gee, I don't know.  Internally, we use direct svn, but your access should be
svn.

> And if prompted for credentials, should i just use anonymous with my e-
> mail address as password?

Sounds like a good option.  The IDV trunk should be unrestricted.  However,
some people have had problems because the top level is restricted.  If you run
into problems, let me know.

Don

Ticket ID: KZG-683949
Department: Support IDV