[IDV #HAI-124597]: repository.InteractiveRepositoryClient

Hi Bill,

> After installing version 2.8, the above error appears when starting the IDV.
>
> I've tried uninstalling the plugin with the plugin manager, but that does not
> help.

The problem is that you have created some publishers that the IDV is trying to
load. You can either delete the file ~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/publishers.xml
or (better) install the ramadda publisher plugin.

I am working on more graceful error handling for this but it won't get into the
build for a few days.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HAI-124597
Department: Support IDV