[IDV #MKA-465082]: IDV Startup Error

Hi-

I need a little more information before I can help you.

> I just installed IDV 2.8 and immediately after starting up the program closes
> itself.  Attached is the error log it generated.

What version of Windows are you running and is it 32- or 64-bit??

Did previous versions of the IDV work on this system?

Does it have the latest graphics driver installed?  Even brand new systems come
with old video drivers.  If it is not the latest, update the driver and try
again.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: MKA-465082
Department: Support IDV