[IDV #YVZ-530989]: misnamed map

Hi HP-

> Just to be precise.
> That still see Provinces is true for the 64-bit Linux build. The Vista
> build is fine.

The platform should not matter as the plugin link downloads the same file.  I
suspect that you have another plugin that is conflicting or you have it defined
in your default maps on the linux system.  If the latter, does The Netherlands
show up under the background map control's Edit->Add System Map?  If so, then
you'll need reset your default map preference because it saves whatever name
was used when the default was saved.  Delete the Provinces map from the control
(click on the Remove Map icon), add in The Netherlands and then use the
File->Default Map->Save as the DefaultMap Set.  If it doesn't show up under the
master list, then try removing the plugin, restarting the IDV and then install
the plugin again.

Don
> HansPeter Roesli wrote:
> > Sorry, Don. It still says Provinces.
> >
> > HP
> >

> > Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> >> Hi HP-

> >> Thanks for the suggestion.  If you reload the plugin, it should now
> >> say The Netherlands.
> >>
> >> Don
> >>
> >> Ticket Details
> >> Ticket ID: YVZ-530989