[Support #TKA-168856]: Aggregating NARR GRIB Files

Hi Bradley-

> I am trying to view multiple NARR file data in an animation, but as has been
> discussed in much earlier posts (around 2008), only one random time will
> show up when aggregating. I saw where this was supposedly fixed in a nightly
> build of version 2.5....but I am using the nightly build of version 2.8 and
> this isn't working. I have tried all available builds (2.7b, 2.8 and the
> nightly build of 2.8) with no success.

This appears to be fixed in the nightly build on my system. It might be a
problem with old indexes.  Delete all the files in the
.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/tmp/nj22 of your home directory and try it again with
the nightly build.  If that doesn't work, would you please zip up some sample
files and upload them to:

Thanks.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: TKA-168856