[IDV #WPY-820736]: Transparent globe when constant value

Hi Patrick,

> Hi,
>
> The 1st time step of my variable is a constant (anomaly).
> I get a transparent globe whereas I was expecting a white globe.
> See attached plot.
>
> File is accessible from
> http://dods.ipsl.jussieu.fr/brocksce/idv/test08/anomalie.nc

Your display is a color filled contour display. The IDV cannot draw contours
for a single valued field.
You can try using a color shaded planview.

An unrelated (to the above problem) note: We have been in the middle of some
work on the data side and if you are using the recent nightly builds then the
initial data range for this data will be 0-0 (because we only look at the first
time step). This is fixed in tonight's nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WPY-820736
Department: Support IDV