[IDV #ZAF-180182]: when scripting, some images "zoom out"

> I'm using version 2.8a1 but not the latest nightly build. These captures were
> done on screen, but I've had similar problems when running off-screen
> (actually those problems were worse (way zoomed out) and I therefore deleted
> all of those frames).
>
> I don't know why you see a winmail.dat file; I just sent you the 2 files from
> my gmail account (same subject).

Hi Katie,

There was a problem that was fixed a few weeks ago where on the Mac the
animation widget changing from having times to not having times and vice versa
caused a slight change to the view dimensions when in on screen mode.

But, it looks like both of your images are the same - same size and same map
background. It is the color bar that is shifting. Are you adding the color bar
via isl or are is it in the display?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZAF-180182
Department: Support IDV