[IDV #HPK-789707]: Loosing Display Window Data Contents Upon Clicking On Menu Bar

Hi Jacob,

> Description of problem: I am loosing all display contents in an active
> display window upon clicking on something in the menu bar or navigating to
> another
> display window in the IDV.  The display window stays up, but the data therein
> is lost as the display-contents part of the window turns completely
> gray.  I thought this was something to do with dual-monitors, but this is now
> happening on a standard single-monitor machine.
> I cannot bring the display contents back when this happens and have to
> instead load in all the data or bundle over again.
> This has happened on more than one Windows machine.  I have included the
> current state as a bundle for you; I hope that may help.

Does the whole window blank out? We have never seen anything like this. Are you
still having the problem? Is this a new machine and or new graphic driver? or
did things used to work on this machine?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: HPK-789707
Department: Support IDV