[IDV #LBC-866411]: Unable to capture trajectories in PS

> Oops, sorry about that, I wasn't converting it to a datasource.  I
> did the conversion and subsetting with the Wyoming file and it works
> fine (haven't tried creating a PS yet).  However, when I tried to
> subset the CO_Northeast. shapefile and I got the following error:
>
> DBfile size:246250 ~= number of map lines: 2145

Sorry. I never tested with a dbfile. This is fixed in tonight's build.

For now if you unzip the .zip shapefile and just use the .shp file and move any
.dbf file of the same name out of the directory that holds the .shp file the
IDV should work. (Or wait until tonight's build).

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LBC-866411
Department: Support IDV