[IDV #LBC-866411]: Unable to capture trajectories in PS

> map.  If there's a way to truncate the map lines this would
> definitely cut down on the memory requirements.

Hi Adam,
In the latest nightly build we have provided the ability to subset and decimate
shapefiles.

Load in the shapefile. A map display will automatically be created. Go to the
properties dialog of the shapefile data source (not the display). There should
be a spatial subset tab. You can draw an area on the map. (You'll have to zoom
in over wyoming of course). You can also specify a resolution.

At the bottom of the dialog click on "Reload displays" and then hit Apply. This
should cause the display to reload the new data.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LBC-866411
Department: Support IDV