[IDV #ZAF-180182]: when scripting, some images "zoom out"

> Here's a quick example; you'll need to get rid of the .txt extension (needed
> to send from work). If you look at the 2 images, you'll notice that the
> colorbar is a big higher in one image than in the other. It's not the case
> here, but in another run (that I can't seem to find right now) we had the
> same issue and it turned out some of the images were a pixel short in the
> width (949 vs 948) which caused a lot of problem when trying to make a movie
> out of them.

Hi Katie,
I couldn't open the winmail.dat attachment. Can you upload the images at:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvsupport

Also - what version are you running? Are you running the latest nightly build?
Also - are you capturing in on screen or off screen mode? If on screen I have
noticed (especially on mac) that the window size changes a little bit when the
animation widgets goes from having times to not having times because of the
hiding/showing of the times menu.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZAF-180182
Department: Support IDV