[IDV #QTI-645945]: Accessing Data

> Hi,
>
> How does one access the raw data from a subclass of DisplayControlImpl? In a
> ProbeControl object getDataInstance () returns null. Where is the data stored?

The datainstance should work for most of the grid displays. The ProbeControl is
different in that it has a collection of data. Look at the method:
ProbeControl.getCursorReadoutInner
for an example of how we probe the data.

If you are trying to sample at a point then you could just use the
getCursorReadout methods.

By the way - we never heard back from you guys about a phone call this week.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QTI-645945
Department: Support IDV