[IDV #YRE-759416]: U.S. County Outlines problem

Hi Henry,

> Description of problem: I just upgraded my version of IDV to version 2.7u2 on
> my work PC. When the program started, I displayed
> the U.S. County Outlines map. Although the counties appear to all be there,
> there are also groups of straight
> lines displayed all over the map.
>
> Each group of lines starts at a point and then the lines spread apart as they
> extend across the map. It almost
> reminds me of a "drawing rountine" gone astray.
>
> I used the same upgrade version on my home PC and this map appears normal
> there. Removing and redisplaying
> the map doesn't fix the problem. Restarting IDV doesn't help either.
>
> How do I fix this problem? Some other maps I displayed look fine.

Are you sure its the county lines and not the country outlines? We recently
released a new higher resolution country outlines map. On some graphics cards
you get the odd effects you are describing. We have not seen it with the county
lines though.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YRE-759416
Department: Support IDV