[Miscellaneous #IGL-635898]: Need older version of IDV

Hi Andy-

> One of our students wrote a web application that makes use if IDV to plot
> data. His application will not work with versions newer than IDV 2.4 .  Is it
> possible to find an installation package for IDV 2.4 for Windows?

You can get older versions at:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/idv

We would be interested in what doesn't work with the new version.  We try to be
backward compatible and always want to know if we've broken something.  We'd
appreciate the feedback.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: IGL-635898
Department: Support IDV