[McV #MCC-790942]: For a globe display rotating on/off state is not saved.

Hi Rick,

> For a globe display rotating on/off state is not saved.

I completely agree with Jeff's comment about not turning on
the rotation state of the globe display.  My experience with
a reload of bundles in which the animation is enabled is not
what I consider to be great -- right now, the display will
start animating before all of the frames have been loaded.
This results in having to look at blank frames for as long
as it takes to finish loading the displays (this can be a
long time when connecting to the server through a slow
connection like when at an airport waiting for one's flight
to board).  The same would be true for the globe display.
Plus, one can turn on the saved rotation state by simple
mouse click.

As a point of reference: I pretty much only use the globe display
in IDV/McV.

Ticket ID: MCC-790942
Department: Support McV