[IDV #LFE-638331]: SVN troubles and a quick MemoryMonitor.java question

Hi Jon,

> As for MemoryMonitor... Tom [Whittaker] and I were wondering if there
> was any particular reason that the stop/resume options were commented
> out? My guess is that the popup menu was becoming a bit crowded (and
> the memory monitoring doesn't appear to affect "performance").

Yes, that is the case. It seemed like it was overkill to enable the user to
stop the memory monitor and I just wanted to simplify things.

> Also... "kudos" on the icon and globe background work--they both
> turned out great!

Thanks. If you come across any good global images (in the right projection)
please send us a note and we can add them.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LFE-638331
Department: Support IDV