[IDV #TNI-559375]: Any way to tell IDV to use the "last" time step?

Hi Rich,

> Yes, I'd like the ability to store an IDV bundle that animates from
> the analysis time to the last time step of the FRMC, no matter what
> day I fire up the IDV with that bundle.  In other words, the last 24
> or 48 or XX time steps.

This is a little tricky because we the number of times can change. However, in
a somewhat of a hackish manner  (i.e., a simple, elegant and functional
solution) I have added a "Reverse Times" flag to the grid data source. This is
set at the bottom of the Times tab in the data source properties for grids.
When set you won't see a change to the times list, it will still show the times
as usual. However, internally what it does is to reverse the times you have
selected. So, for example, in the field selector or the properties for the data
source you select the 1st, 3rd and 5th times in the list. What really happens
is that you will get the last time, the 3rd to last time and the 5th to last
time in the data.

This will be in tonight's build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TNI-559375