[IDV #NYO-595402]: High Density Obs from Reconaissance Aircraft

> Jeff,
>
> Attached is an example of the type of High Density Obs file we receive. It is
> just a text file, and the WMO header is URNT15 KNHC. The 9th group of numbers
> on a given line is the wind direction/speed group. Thanks for all your help!

HI Greg,
I was hoping this would be some (even semi) well formed text file so we could
use our text point data source. However, its the cludgy old teletype nws format
and someone would have to write a script to convert it into a format the IDV
could read.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NYO-595402
Department: Support IDV