[IDV #PIU-572249]: Unable to add more than one parameter default to plugin creator

Hi Jess,

> We had a user discover a problem with adding multiple parameter defaults
> to the "Create Plugin" editor.
>
> I figured the best way to demonstrate is to give you a quick example I
> did that shows the problem:
>
> 1. Loaded in a GFS CONUS 80km grib file.
> 2. Created a parameter default for "u_wind" (obtained by using the
> double down arrows to select "Current Fields->etc.")  with a default
> units of "knots".
> 3. Added another default for "v_wind".
> 4.  In the Plugin Creator, I add the "u_wind" parameter default.
> 5.  I try to add "v_wind" but nothing happens/changes.

I cannot replicate this problem. I have no problem in adding any number of
param defaults to the plugin creator. Are you doing anything out of the
ordinary?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PIU-572249
Department: Support IDV