[Support #LZX-581713]: color shaded image over topography

Hi Cory-

Best to send these to address@hidden in case I'm not around.

> Real quick question? I am trying to remember the steps to drapping a color
> shaded image over topography. Here are my steps...
>
> Select temperature @ HAGL
> Then under display select Color-Shaded image over topography under the
> display window...
> Under the field selector I choose Formulas, then Miscellaneous, then Any
> Field hit OK
> Then select 2d field (WRF gridded data) such as temperature
>
> Error dialog box pops up at that junction with the following error...
>
> topography units K must convertible with m or gpm
> Now I am able to do this same procedure only for the model terrain but no
> other Met field. I believe I remember the steps correctly.  I am using IDV
> 2.7 beta 3.

You need to select a topography (vertical units of m or gpm) for the topography
field.  You've already selected the temperature field in the first step.  When
the dialog pops up, select the 2D grid->geopotential height @ surface
(HGHT_NONE) field.  It should show up as a topography field now in 2.7 b3 so
you don't  have to use the Any Field any more.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: LZX-581713
Department: Support IDV