[IDV #GOX-601682]: IDV out of memory error when running in minimized window

Hi Hans-

Geez, you are just finding all the little idosyncracies of the IDV! ;-)

This is fixed in the new nightly build I just made.  It's a sticky issue and
hopefully the fix won't break something else.

Thanks for finding that.  Let us know if you find new ones!

Don

> Believe I have found another small issue using the same script as in my
> previous email ([IDV #GOX-601682]), now using the June 20 build.
>
> The script is plotting (color-filled contours) the METAR parameter VIS
> (visibility). The default unit for VIS appears to be International Miles
> but I prefer to have it in kilometers. I changed the unit to km and the
> range to 0-10 and saved the bundle with those settings.
>
> Next time I start IDV and load the script, VIS is being plotted with the
> correct settings, i.e. my settings, and the first image saved by the
> script also shows that in the image color bar. However, for consecutive
> images saved, the color bar unit reverts back to Intl Miles with the
> range changed (not just translated) as well. The saved image itself
> still looks identical to the one presented in the IDV onscreen window so
> it appears it is just the color bar saved with the image that is not
> keeping up with the settings. A bug perhaps, or a setting that I have
> not yet discovered?
>

> And another small thing: Labels on contours seem to be very scarce, and
> quite often there are only breaks (empty space) in the contours but no
> values plotted.
>

> Sorry for keeping you busy ;-)
>
> Hans

Ticket ID: GOX-601682