[IDV #IIS-110625]: Miami FL NHC Outlooks not displaying in Weather Text Products Window

Hi Jacob-

> Full Name: Jacob Gore
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.7b1 build date:2009-05-16 07:11 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/jacob/IDV_2.7b1/jre version: 1.6.0_13 j3d:1.5.2
> fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I am not able to view any National Hurricane Center
> Outlook products from Miami, FL in the Weather Text Products Window.  When I
> click on
> the Outlooks tab I get the Hurricane Center out of Hawaii, but not the one
> from Miami, FL.

Try setting the Time Range to 6 hours, then select the station.  By default, it
lists just the most recent and Hawaii seems to issue more often then Miami.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: IIS-110625
Department: Support IDV