[IDV #IED-731108]: Projection display problem

Hi Keith-

> Full Name: Keith Searight
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.6u2\jre version: 1.6.0_11
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: The attached file is displaying a grid in the wrong
> location.  The grid
> is displayed very close to the north pole and should display within Alaska.
>
> Can you please take a look and tell me if the projection within the netCDF
> metadata is the cause the error or is it something in IDV itself.
>
> This is IDV 2.6u2 on Windows XP.

I think this is fixed in the 2.7b2 release.  Can you try that and see if
it's in the right place?  When I plot it with 2.7b2, it shows up in Alaska,
but I'm not sure if it's where you think it should be.  You can get
2.7b2 at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/test

Don Murray

Ticket ID: IED-731108