[IDV #WIL-310768]: IDV consuming all my cycles when its not doing anything.

Hi Eric,

> I installed the new IDV. I removed the default bundle. No effect
> (machine still hammered). I then closed the map view window. No
> effect. I then closed the Dashboard window. The DOS prompt running
> the java command stayed up and the machine was still being hammered.
>
> I then entered your magic url into my browser (earlier, I had tried
> to treat it like a URL for IDV to open).
> Below is the stack trace, followed by the system data.

Thanks for doing all this.

From the stack trace it doesn't look like we're doing anything.

I've modified the idv to support a property that allows you to set the minimum
frame cycle time.
Attached is an idv.properties file that has directions on where to put it or
how to
run the IDV with a command line option to set this property.

Try this out and hopefully it will fix the problem.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WIL-310768
Department: Support IDV