[IDV #MWA-363139]: Layout Model Editor

Hi Donna,

> Error generating symbol: ZCL1 unknown weather symbol: 8000
>
> Using Layout Model Editor.  ZCL1 is listed as a possible value to be plotted.
>  I think it is cloud height at the lowest level.
> Once I put it in the editor, I could not get the layout model to save.
> Realizing this, I deleted the ZCL1 value.  Unfortunately,
> IDV somehow did not realize I deleted it and still would not save the file.
> I don't know a way around this other than starting over.

When you say you deleted the ZCL1 value did you just remove it as the parameter
name to use in the text field in the properties editor? Or did you delete the
symbol from the drawing area?

The actual error is from the point data display that is trying to update itself
with the new station model. You could delete that display then save the station
model.

We will make this handle bad values better.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MWA-363139
Department: Support IDV