[IDV #ETX-669397]: problem saving cached data in zipped bundle

Hi Tom (and Don),

> There are only certain data sources that we know how to write out
> and read back in.  Since we don't have a generic VisAD Data writer,
> the cached dataset doesn't show up in the list of data sources that
> we know how to save.

The CachedDataSource can writes its data to disk but we never hooked it into
the zidv facility.
We could do that but the .iser (IDV Serialized) format it writes to just uses
Java serialization
of the VisAD data structures which as we know does not necessarily last
indefinitely.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ETX-669397
Department: Support IDV