[IDV #AYU-875267]: error creating display

Hi Claire,

> Description of problem: Creating display: Color-Filled Contour Plan View
> java.io.EOFException

I'm not sure why you are getting an end of file error here as well as the other
error you saw.
Are you subsetting the times and the stride of this grid? It is huge and it
will definitely
break things if you try to read in all of the times at full resolution.

I have fixed a performance problem (will be in tonight's nightly build) that
shows up when selecting
a field to display (i.e., just clicking on the field in the field selector).

I am able to read a smaller number of times with a spatial stride to lower the
resolution.
However, I do notice a problem in the display in that we are not handling the
projection very well.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AYU-875267
Department: Support IDV