[IDV #SVX-534349]: CheckboxCategoryPanel

> I have but a simple fix to give as sacrifice!
>
> Turns out that ucar.unidata.ui.CheckboxCategoryPanel#checkVisCbx() is
> only looking to "select" the category checkbox when *all* of the child
> checkboxes are selected... since the class kinda acts like a tree with
> checkboxes, I figure the category checkbox should be selected if there
> are *any* selected kids.
>
> To save particularly boring typing, I've attached my changes!

Thanks Jon.

I added your changes in. I also have the checkboxcategorypanel add itself as a
listener to its children checkboxes and call checkVisCbx on any change of a
child cbx. So now changes are shown right away.

Also - I set the font of the checkbox to italic/bold when there is at least one
child cbx on but not all of them are on. That way it indicates that not all are
on (in a subtle way).

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SVX-534349
Department: Support IDV