[IDV #NNQ-755489]: Unicode

> Hello,
>
> I am a meteorology student at the University of Oklahoma, and I am studying
> various aspects of the Integrated Data Viewer.  Does the IDV support Unicode
> for use in other languages?

I'm assuming you are talking about translating the phrases and labels used in
the user interface?

The IDV has support for adding in different language packs that define
translations
for phrases. However, none of the translations we have a very complete or were
done
professionally.

Attached is an example language pack for chinese. Load this as a plugin:
Tools->Plugin Manager and go to the File->Install Plugin menu

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NNQ-755489
Department: Support IDV