[IDV #MAZ-592984]: Color Shaded Cross Section: 2.7a1

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to create a color-shaded cross section of temperature using the
> following ISL file:

Hi Erin,

> Attached is the resulting image. The color-shaded cross section display
> type doesn't seem to be working properly.

You are just an image of the main map view. It is not rotated or anything.
To capture the cross section you need to specify a display in the image tag.
In the attached isl I've added 2 things. First, I set the id of the crosssection
display to "crosssection". Second, I add a display="crosssection" in the image
tag.

See the attached isl and image.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MAZ-592984