[Support #ZFI-856751]: Re: Offset Error w/default LAT/LON radar locations

HI Ben,

> >> As a sidenote, I still get the info-popup that says projections should be
> >> in lat/lon & overhead for accuracy even though I've been set that way.
> >>
> >> Is that normal?
> >
> > Yes.  We probably should have a "Don't show this again" checkbox on it.
>
> Ok, just making sure I wasn't nutz. I'll go play some more.

This is fixed in and will be available in tomorrow's (wednesday) nightly build.

The IDV will only warn the user now if its not an overhead view and lat/lon
projection.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZFI-856751
Department: Support IDV