[IDV #ERZ-459374]: The Problem below started yesterday for the first time

Hi Henry,

> Forgive me but I'm not really knowledgeable about the IDV program, other
> than using it a little
> to display some model data recently. From your email, I understand that you
> routinely
> issue minor updates each night to IDV. Is this correct?
>
> I've got version 2.6u2. When will the next "nightly" update be available,
> and what version will it be?

Yes, we run a nightly build that can be downloaded here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

Note: The nightly release is our current development version so, at times, it
is very much on the bleeding edge. Most of the times (like now) is fairly
stable though.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ERZ-459374
Department: Support IDV