[IDV #RLX-836084]: grid data analysis

HI,
Sorry for the delay in the response.

> Today i have gone one step ahead of reading the grid file through the
> software. I could gather lots of information on meteorological point of
> view.
>
> Now my request u to is how can i save the grid values of a particular
> parameters in a text format.

There is a formula in the IDV under Formulas in the Field Selector ->Export->
Export grid to excel
If you right click on that you can Evaluate the formula. It will prompt you for
a xls file name
and then a field to write. This can suck up alot of memory though.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RLX-836084
Department: Support IDV