[IDV #NLE-748910]: when webstarting from Oman both U-MARF ordering tool and IDV do not launch properly

Hi HP-

This issue is probably moot, but it appears to be an issue with
proxy settings in the browser.  Here's what I found with a
google search:

http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5127788

I don't have experience with using proxies, but perhaps the info
there will help.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: NLE-748910
Department: Support IDV