[IDV #WLJ-123322]: Unable to get rid of GEON plugin

> Gentlemen, I installed the referenced plugin on one of my machines and
> now I can't get rid of it.  I uninstall from the plugin manager and
> every time I restart the IDV it is back.  I have uninstalled the entire
> IDV twice but it still starts up as the GEON version.  Any hints on
> where it might be hiding? thanks Ernie Sessa

Hi,
On windows that sometimes can be a problem. We will look into it.

That plugin is in the IDV directory:
c:/Documents and Settings/<User id>/.unidata/idv/plugins

Just delete the geonidv.jar file there and try the IDV again.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WLJ-123322
Department: Support IDV