[IDV #RWF-474017]: another jnlp that "hangs"

> Hi all,
> It looks like the problems with bundles that "hang" the system is still
> around.  I created one yesterday on my home computer and tried to use it to
> fire up the idv on the computer at the plant, but it's stuck with javaw.exe
> at the top of the list of processes.
>
> I'll attach a copy of the jnlp.

The fix we put in for this is in the test release, not the main release. So,
when you
saved the jnlp bundle from the IDV it saved it pointing to the main release
webstart.

Attached is a modified version that points to the test release.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: RWF-474017
Department: Support IDV