[IDV #OCM-959887]: problem publishing "all files" bundle to GALEON project i n RAMADDA

Hi Ben,

> Description of problem: doSave
> C:\WebDocs\Drafts\GALEON\Data Types\Experimental save of  "all files" bundle
> from IDV to RAMADDA GALEON project (The filename, directory name, or volume
> label syntax is incorrect)
>
> Hi Jeff,  This is just my first attempt to use this mechanism to provide
> IDV/RAMADDA feedback.  Let me know if there's a better way

Since this looks like an IDV bug going through the IDV support form is fine.

> One additional quick suggestion is that it would be nice to have the text
> "wrap" as one typed into this box.

I'll check into that.

> Stack trace:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\WebDocs\Drafts\GALEON\Data
> Types\Experimental save of  "all files" bundle from IDV to RAMADDA GALEON
> project (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

What was the name of the bundle you were trying to save?

-jeff

Ticket ID: OCM-959887
Department: Support IDV