[IDV #LZH-339925]: strange IDV behavior with saved bundles and Perspective v iew

HI Mike,

> Let's say you wanted to make some images with wireframe turned on, then
> some with it off via a single isl file.  Is that possible?  A work around
> would be to just load one bundle with it on and one with it off I guess.

Its not possible now but I will look into adding that capability.

> I'm unfamiliar with the WYSIWIG bundle.

I meant to say - creating a bundle interactively and then using that as the
basis of
your isl image  generation What You See Is What You Get (WYSISWIG). i.e., you
can
create in the IDV exactly what you want to see and then save that off to be
rendered
in ISL.

> I'm currently evaluating IDV to see if it might replace/augment using NCL
> to post process WRF output for web use.  It certainly is easier to set up
> Also, please let me know when the Perspective bug is fixed.  Thanks for
> helping out a newbie!

We are in the middle of testing our latest update release today. So tomorrow
(Friday)
it will be available.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LZH-339925