[IDV #AHA-590683]: Bundled grid diagnostics

Hi Dave-

> Thanks for the quick responses.  The most recent version I have tried it
> on is: 2.6u1.  I will give it a try in 2.6u2.

Just to make this clear, the 2.6u1 bundle does not have the
information necessary for this to work, so you will have to redo
the bundle with 2.6u2.  I hope to get that out today.

Thanks for stress testing the IDV. ;-)

Don

Ticket ID: AHA-590683
Department: Support IDV