[IDV #WTP-621674]: weather text product display

Hi Bill-

> Full Name: bill fingerhut
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.6u1\jre version: 1.6.0_11
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I don't see the following weather text product in any
> of the folders in the weather text
> product display; Data --> Special --> Weather Text Products (from server).
> Did I miss
> it or is it not present ?

It was not there, but it is now.  However, two different products
come out under the SXUS51 KBTV header and you'll get one or the
other if you use the latest.  Using a longer time search will allow
you to toggle between the two.  I'm testing a fix that will further
refine the search by the AFOS PIL (e.g. HYD) and it seems to be
working.  It will be in the next nightly build.

For now, you can find the product under the

Public Products->Daily Hydrometeorological Products

Don

> SXUS51 KBTV 291438
> HYDBTV
> DAILY HYDROMETEOROLOGICAL DATA
> NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BURLINGTON VT
> 938 AM EST THU JAN 29 2009
>
> STATION            PRECIP   TEMPERATURE   PRESENT         SNOW
> 24 HRS   MAX MIN CUR   WEATHER     NEW TOTAL SWE
> ...VERMONT...
> ...ADDISON COUNTY...
> SOUTH LINCOLN       0.87    27  11  12   CLEAR        8.5  16
>
> ...CALEDONIA COUNTY...
> ST JOHNSBURY FAIRBA 0.98    27   4  16   SNOW SHWRS  13.2  25
> SUTTON              0.99    25   8  13   LIGHT SNOW  13.2  33
> SUTTON 2NE          0.84    24   2  14   CLOUDY      15.0  28

Ticket ID: WTP-621674
Department: Support IDV