[IDV #OFG-746816]: IDV error when plotting specific GRIB fields

Hans,

The problem was the grib 1 files were missing the parameter tables,
so I configured tables for Tropical Prediction Center (NHC),
Miami (RSMC)  that's  center 52 sub center 0 and table version 2
With the new configuration the grib 1 files can be read.

The grib 2 files are a different problem, the data providers are
using product definition 9 with inconsistent values so the forecast
time is coming out -9999. They are also using Local Use definitions
so I don't know if this problem can be solved until these
discrepancies can be addressed by the data provider.

Robb...

Ticket ID: OFG-746816
Department: Support netCDF Decoders