[IDV #XHU-335894]: COMET case studies in IDV

> how do I access the COMET case studies? I can't seem to see them in the
> IDV catalog or find any documentation about them.

Hi Amy,
Right now we have the COMET Case Study available on our experimental RAMADDA
data server:
http://motherlode/repository/entry/show?entryid=b70a1443-60be-4d04-95d9-56a49102b372
At the bottom of the main IDV catalog in the chooser is a link to the catalog
on the
RAMADDA server. Open up Top->Weather->Case Studies->COMET Case studies to
access the data.
WHen you open the data set in the IDV you need to select the data type in the
chooser, e.g.,
Grids from an OpenDAP server.

A couple of caveats:
First, RAMADDA is experimental and we might be moving some of the data around
in the future.
Second, we aren't able to serve all of the data including ome of the grid files
from the early
case studies and the all of the point data.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XHU-335894
Department: Support IDV