[IDV #FIG-859303]: message if double click to capture movies

Hi Stu,

> Description of problem: If the Movie Capture tool window is open and you
> click View-Capture-Movie, you see an error box that says"Images are already
> being captured"
> which really only means that the Movie Capture tool window is open somewhere,
> not that you have any images captured or not.
>
> This can be confusing to the beginner. Maybe the
> error msg could be "The Movie Capture tool window is open," or even better,
> just move that window to the front with no message.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added that in.

The problem is that on Linux we cannot bring the window to the front, thus the
message.
On MS Windows the window is brought to the front.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FIG-859303
Department: Support IDV