[LEAD #ADG-860058]: Reading output data in IDV 2.5

Hi,

> I am having trouble reading output data into IDV 2.5 on Windows XP. I am able
> to view the data in linux's IDV 2.5 but not windows.  When I read in the
> file, the file appears in the left hand side under the data sources but when
> I go and try to select from fields column it is blank. The file I download is
> under WRF testing in my experiments and is called MU_test. Thanks!

I'm not sure what is going on. I assume you are accessing this data from the
LEAD portal via webstart?
Try saving the IDV state as a bundle file and then run the IDV from the regular
install and see what happens.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ADG-860058
Department: Support IDV