[IDV #XEU-212214]: Strange things with plugin for formulas

Hi HP,
We're digging out after the training workshops.
Thanks for bearing with us.

The Formulas.jar only has the formula definitions. They are referencing a
function:
AIRM_RGB
that jython cannot find.

Perhaps the jython library on the XP machine does not contain this function?

-Jeff

> I encounter a rather strange problem when migrating formulas from my
> Linux development system to the XP machine. Both in IDV and McV any of
> formulas in SEVIRI RGB AllBands group refuse to work issuing the
> message:
>
> Creating display: 3 Color (RGB) Image
> org.python.core.PyException
>
> Strangely enough plugging the sam file into McV on the Linux machine works.
>
> Any idea where this comes from?
>
> HP

> Stack trace:
> Traceback (innermost last):