[IDV #IUD-712656]: ISL "wait" attribute no longer working?

> It is a Dell Dimension 9150, Pentium CPU (2 cores, 3.2 GHz), 2GB memory.
>
> Have attached the first image in the series rendered by the bundle on my
> machine in offscreen mode (it's totally wrong). The second one looks better,
> though the red contour is missing (that turns up in image four, though it
> should have been there already in the first image).

Why don't you try to do just a movie tag without any image manipulations. Maybe
we can isolate this a bit more. e.g.:

<isl offscreen="true">
<bundle file="..."/>
<image file="testimage.png"/>
<movie file="testmovie.gif"/>
</isl>

Maybe change your bundle so it only loads in one image as well.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IUD-712656
Department: Support IDV